Sunday, December 9, 2007

5 weeks old

Zachary is five weeks old today! We've spent the last couple days starting to get ready for Zachary's first Christmas -- buying a tree, putting up lights, setting up a life-sized twinkling snowman on our porch (after all, what would Christmas be without a life-sized twinkling snowman?). We've also taken a couple walks around the neighborhood with Zachary in the Ergo carrier. He seems to really like it and falls asleep immediately. We even went to the Pathway of Lights at Greenlake and stopped by Thuy and Fernando's Christmas cocktail party for a few minutes, and Zachary didn't stir once (in spite of the freezing temperatures)!

I'm trying to figure out how I will manage both blogs (mama's blog and this one) because I don't want them to be redundant. I suppose I will merge them eventually, but for now I'll keep them separate. This one will be about Zachary only and I'll start updating the other one with more general posts, such as our Christmas celebrations, visitors, events, etc.

I've added a new set of pictures from the past week. Zachary just gets more and more handsome! I hope that I can catch one of his smiles on camera soon -- it's precious.

Pictures: December 9, 2007

No comments: