Friday, September 12, 2008

A boy of many hats

Mama decided to make me try on all of my cold weather hats to see which ones still fit me now that my head has gotten so enormous. I told her that it doesn't make sense to try them on now because I will likely add a bit more girth to my skull before winter comes, but she wanted to do it anyway. Grandma Hill knitted most of these, so even though some of Mama's favorites are too small now, I bet I'll have more great hats by the time the cold weather comes!

Here are the results of my tuque fitting.

Set 1: Great hats, but they'll pop off the top of my head if I raise my eyebrows.


Set 2: I can just fit my noggin into these, but they are tight enough that I want to yank them off as quickly as I can.


Set 3: Just right! Even though I was getting a little cranky towards the end and wanted Mama to stop putting hats on me.


Ending shot: Some serious hat head. Just add a dab of product, and Daddy and I will have the same hair style!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE these! I'm a total hat girl! Makes my heart all happy!