Saturday, September 20, 2008

Mr. Congeniality, Part 1

Jammy has a post (with great pictures) of our day at the playground, and his mom was really nice about how she described our activities. She didn't state the obvious, that I am the one who hasn't quite grasped the idea of "sharing" yet. Or perhaps I've grasped it, but I choose not to apply it. After all, toys are so much more fun to grasp!

In the pictures, you can see bits and pieces of the story unfold. First, I have Oliver's toy Sophie. Jammy would like to play with her, but I don't really like that idea. While I keep Sophie away from Jammy, Oliver wonders why he doesn't get to play with his own toys. Then, Oliver gets some of Jammy's linking toys. So what do I do? I pull his hair, poke him in the face, and take the toys away from him.

In the last picture, you see a possible foreshadowing of me at recess in elementary school: all by myself (insert song here)...because I don't play well with others.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That kid a serious bully!

Anonymous said...

That dad speak English good! :)

Anonymous said...

I not teach him grammar.