Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Dinner conversation

Dinner time is lots of fun. Mostly because it means I get to eat, and I love to eat. Especially yummy things like tonight's lentil barley stew! I can't get enough of it.

Another fun part of dinner time is our dinner conversation. Normally I'm way too busy throwing things over the baby gate or trying to open the closet door or putting my blocks inside of things or taking my pants off to chat. But at dinner time, when I'm strapped into my chair and anxious to get my next bite, I don't mind taking a few moments to share my thoughts about the world. Tonight, one of the things we talked about is how I think it's funny when Mama pretends to be Cowboy. We also talked about other very important things, but those were in my secret baby language. I'd tell you what we talked about, but then I'd have to bite you.

No comments: