Thursday, October 2, 2008

Say Uncle (and Aunt)

I had some fun visitors this week! My Uncle Patrick and Aunt Kimberly came to stay with us, and I had such a great time playing with them. I haven't seen them since Christmas, so it was really nice that they came to visit. Uncle Patrick let me pull on his nose, gave me horsey rides on his legs, and gave me my bath. Aunt Kimberly threw me up in the air the way I like, gave me hugs when I decided that I was getting cranky, and snuggled with me when I was tired and ready for bed. Back when I was just a little baby, they gave me Mister Blue (my blue dog without whom I cannot sleep), so they have played a critical role in my amazing super-baby sleeping skills. I'm going to see them again in a couple weeks when we all go to Colorado and Utah for a couple weddings, and I can't wait!

No comments: