Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Here fishy fishy fishy

I had fish for dinner last night (poached cod with veggies) and Mama wasn't sure if I'd like it. I loved it. So far, Mama hasn't found anything that I won't eat, although I'm not a big fan of dry bread. I used to like the cream cheese sandwiches she made me, but for some reason I refused to eat one in Colorado (Mama thinks the bread was too dry) and I've refused to eat bread ever since. Mama has to tear it up and mash into into the sandwich spread to make a bread pudding for me. I'm also cooling off my love affair with bananas. I'll eat a couple pieces, but then I take them out of my mouth and try to bury them in the palm of Mama's hand (I scratch her palm to dig a hole, then mash the banana into it).

My upper left tooth finally broke through this morning, so Mama's hoping that I won't be quite as on edge as I've been the past couple of days. Those two front teeth are tough to cut! The right one still hasn't broken through, but it's not far behind. It might come in by my first birthday (six days from now!), so I'll be the proud owner of FOUR teeth when I turn one!

No comments: