Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Last year, I dressed up as a beach ball for Halloween. At least, that's what I looked like from the outside, via Mama's belly. In reality, I was dressed as Indiana Jones, but no one could see that.

This year, for my first Halloween outside the womb I dressed as a pumpkin. You've already seen my costume, since I wore it to the pumpkin patch a couple weeks ago to help Mama and Daddy catch some pumpkins for us (if I'd known then what I know now -- did you know they disembowel, mutilate and set fire to them?? -- I wouldn't have been so willing to help). What you haven't seen is Cowboy's matching outfit, which he is considerably less happy about wearing.

Today was a super fun day. I got to wear my new trick-or-treat shirt from Gramma Hill all day long. Mama thinks she's going to let me wear it even when it's not Halloween because it's so cute. Then Cowboy and I put on our costumes and we had some pictures taken by the poor abused pumpkins. Mama put the pumpkins out on the front porch to scare away other pumpkins and we all left for Oliver's Halloween party. Oliver was dressed as a cowboy (maybe next year, Cowboy can dress as Oliver) and our other yoga friend Wyatt was a dragon! Our parents tried to take a picture of all three of us sitting together, but Oliver and I had things to do and places to go so it was hard to get a good shot. We partied late into the night (until 7 PM) and then we headed home so I could go to sleep and Cowboy could bark at the trick-or-treaters. What a great day.

Here are a couple pictures, and Mama posted more on Flickr: Halloween


No comments: