Thursday, January 29, 2009

It's not the texture

Mama thought that I don't like ground beef because I don't like the texture of it. Well, I turned that idea on its head today! Mama gave me a garden burger (same texture as beef with none of the flavor) and I scarfed the whole thing down. Mama hasn't seen me eat with that much enthusiasm in a long time! I wanted more, but she wouldn't give me another one (she says one burger is plenty for a little boy, but I KNOW there's such thing as the "double double" out there). So I ate some carrots and peaches instead.

Bring on the garden burgers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

double double, protein wrap, animal style. Ask your mom for that! :)

Anonymous said...

Omg. That's my favorite. You are SO mean. You do know they don't have them here in Seattle, don't you?? Grrr.