Wednesday, October 31, 2007

9 months of belly

I just added some 36 week belly pictures to Flickr. Click above or on the Flickr link at left to see the albums (belly pics are in "Pregnant Wenmei" and are in chronological order, so the newest ones will be the last five on page 3).

I have a video I might try to load, but it's rather large and might be a little disturbing to anyone who hasn't seen a baby move in utero. It's my own belly and even I get a little queasy! If I can figure out an easy way to load it (probably via YouTube, which is under maintenance right now) I will.

And yes, I'm up and online at midnight. Why? Because I'm pregnant and uncomfortable and can't sleep very well anymore. I know I'm supposed to be getting as much rest as possible since I'll be exhausted once the baby is here, but tossing and turning in bed isn't much more restful and it keeps Chris up.

No comments: