Tuesday, October 23, 2007

More belly pics

I just added some belly pics from weeks 34 and 35 to my pregnancy set on flickr (above, or click here to see the set -- the newest pictures are at the end of page 2). Even though I feel small when I'm standing next to other pregnant women, I think I look enormous in these pictures! It's funny -- I keep having dreams that my belly disappears and I wake up in a panic about it. Clearly, a disappearing belly is not an issue here.

For the next 5 weeks (or however long until I deliver), the baby will be putting on approximately an ounce a day in weight. That's almost a 1/2 pound a week! I think I'm entering that time when people on the street will look at me with pity and make comments such as "You look like you're about to pop". I guess it's a good thing that I'm restricted to house arrest?

No comments: