Friday, October 12, 2007

Another day, another drug

I had another NST today, during which I apparently had several contractions that I didn't even feel. So now I'm on another medication to try to control the contractions. I figure I'm taking so many meds now, what's another one?

At our baby class last night, someone pointed out that we seem to be the only ones who are getting stuck with all of the complications. I guess we're just lucky?

I know one way we are lucky -- we have some great friends who are throwing us a shower tomorrow! I'm really looking forward to it. Being under house arrest has made me feel even more isolated (and bored) than I was before. Now I can't even relieve my boredom by going to the store or taking Cowboy for a walk...I just sit here. And I do mean "sit" -- I have contractions when I stand for more than 5-10 minutes.

I was already looking forward to this shower because it's a great group of friends and we always have fun with Eric and Jen, but now I'm even more excited because I'm getting "sprung" from house arrest for a night. And Trish is flying up for the weekend too! It's going to be a fun (mellow, seated) time.

No comments: