Thursday, October 4, 2007

Peanut butter and belly

I posted a couple more belly pics last night -- 32 weeks! And I'm starting to get huge. I'm getting that gravity-defying pregnant belly now.

Read an article about how Milla Jovovich has gained 70 lbs so far in her pregnancy, due mostly to peanut butter and bagels. Am jealous. Have not had a bagel in ages (one bagel = my entire carb count for the day). However, I have eaten at least the baby's weight in peanut butter.

Whenever I see anything about Milla Jovovich, I am reminded of a time I went with friends to watch her in concert at the Esplanade. This was when she was trying to be a singer (I don't think that endeavor lasted too long). I didn't know who she was, but my (male) friends knew her as a hot model and wanted to see her live. I honestly don't remember much about the concert itself, other than the fact that I wasn't overly impressed. And because of that, I've always thought of her as kind of a joke. So even though she seems to have somewhat established herself as an actress now, I still think of her as "that model who tried to be a singer".

But now I think of her as "that model who tried to be a singer and who gained 70 lbs by eating peanut butter". Much cooler.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did I go with you to that? I was definitely at that concert. I really think, "mul-tee-pass" when I see her now. Although 70 pounds is pretty impressive. Go her!

She actually sings pretty well and plays ukulele too. There is a video floating around on those enets somewhere of that. good stuff....