Sunday, January 20, 2008

My peeps

Yeah, this is the crowd I roll with (click for big).



I went to my baby class reunion last night (Mama wrote more about it and posted some pictures on her blog). I hung out with my bud Benjamin (he lives a couple blocks from me and we rule the 'hood...or at least we will, once we've gained neck/head control) and checked out Oliver's sweet hairstyle. It was fun.

And yeah, I'm small. Does everyone need to make such a big deal about it? I mean c'mon -- putting me next to Amadea to compare how much bigger she is even though she's two months younger? That's just insulting. She's such a CHILD...how could you even begin to compare us?

Oh yeah, and I have to explain about my style. I got to wear my cool Jayhawks pants, but my Daddy pulled them up to my armpits and made me look like a Poindexter. It doesn't look so bad in the picture I posted here (Mama fixed them), but there are a couple shots on Mama's blog that are pretty embarrassing.

No comments: