Thursday, December 18, 2008

Does plaid make me look fat?


It snowed again today and this time I didn't mind it so much. Maybe because this time Daddy didn't smear snow in my face the second we got outside? Anyway, I hung out with Mama while Daddy built a snowman. Mama set me down on the sidewalk and I just stood there. I'm not convinced that I can move when I'm all bundled up in my snowsuit, so I think the best idea is to just stay as still as possible.

I like the snowman Daddy built because he's got the same proportions as I do: round with a big head. My neighbor friend Ella came over to say hi and meet the snowman too and we looked pretty cool in our matching boots. I guess this snow thing isn't so bad...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

terifyingly cute pictures gathered around the snowman.