Sunday, December 21, 2008

Snowshoeing in Greenlake



Mama, Cowboy and I went snowshoeing around the neighborhood today (well actually, Mama's the only one who wore snowshoes). It's been snowing almost non-stop since yesterday afternoon, so there's lots of snow to play in! Cowboy seems to really enjoy it, even though I still haven't made up my mind about it. I don't cry when Mama sets me down in it anymore, but I'm still not sure if I want to move or touch it. Mama thinks part of the problem is that all of my shoes and boots are soft-soled, so they get cold and wet quickly. I think the problem is that the snow is cold and wet, soft-soled shoes or not. Mama tells me that once I'm running around and learn about the joy of snow angels, snow balls, and sleds, I'll change my mind. We'll see.

No comments: