Tuesday, November 6, 2007

baby zachary!

Well, I guess my post from Saturday was a bit of an understatement. Zachary James was born at 6:49 AM on Sunday, November 4th! He was 5lbs 7oz and 18-1/4" long -- a tall and skinny boy! He was a bit early, but he's doing just fine and is already eating like a champ. He's super sweet and mellow and we are having a lot of fun getting to know him and learning how to be a mama and daddy. We were discharged from the hospital this evening and have been scrambling to get the house ready (we were ready with his nursery upstairs, but after an emergency c-section, we've had to change our plans and move into the guest bedroom downstairs). Bob and Kelly are here, which is a huge help as we get settled in.

I haven't had much sleep in the past few days, so I'm going to keep this post short. We have a few pictures posted already, and I'll post more when I have time.

Pictures:
Web Nursery official hospital photos
Flickr album: "Welcome Zachary James"

Now I have to go spoil my baby boy!

No comments: