Friday, November 16, 2007

Zachary's second week

I've just added a few pictures from Zachary's second week. He's starting to fill out a bit, and he's got the funniest expressions! It's hard to catch them on camera, but I'm making my best effort.

He's also learned a couple new party tricks, his favorite one being the "water pistol" game. He waits until we have his diaper off, and then he lets fly and tries to douse as much around him as he can. He's quite adept at getting his onesie and the changing pad, but sometimes he even manages to get his hat, socks, and the sheets on Mama and Daddy's bed. I haven't managed to get any action shots of that yet, because I'm usually busy ducking out of the way or scrambling to cover things up.

Pictures: Zachary's second week

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would suspect that Zachary learned his "water pistol" trick from his father!! Perhaps you should more closely monitor their "quality" time together!!!