Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Hello Seven

I'm 7 months old today! I'm learning new things so quickly now. I'm getting a lot better at sitting up, so I'm that much closer to taking off to roam the city with Jammy, Oliver and Cowboy. I still don't move around much (not like Jammy, who's rolling himself around the room, or Oliver, who pretty much bulldozed me at yoga yesterday), but I am pretty good at spinning in circles on my back or my tummy. I do scoot myself off the play mat too, but I haven't tried to make a break for the other side of the room yet.

Mama got me some foam mats to play on so that I don't bang my head on the hardwood floors. Usually she puts me on the mats, but yesterday she thought it would be funny to build a box out of the mats and put me inside of it. I wasn't sure I liked it at first, especially when Mama suddenly disappeared behind the wall of the box. But then her head popped up over the top of the wall, and I thought that was pretty funny. And after I tipped over (I told you, I'm getting better at sitting...I'm not perfect yet), I realized that padded walls can be kind of nice.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent sitting! Way to go Zachary!! Benjamin will be so jealous I won't tell him yet. Maybe he will have figured it out by the next time he sees you.