Saturday, June 14, 2008

Thou shalt not covet thy friend's...

...hair? Is that a rule? Because if it is, I'm breaking it. Whenever I hang out with my friend Oliver, if I can get close enough, I reach for a handful of hair. I don't have much hair of my own yet, so he has to share with me. Sometimes I snuggle with his hair, sometimes I pull it -- it depends on my mood. Luckily he's a pretty mellow guy, so he doesn't mind. Besides, he kicks me in the head during yoga, so he owes me some hair time.



Heh heh, I got his toy giraffe from him! And you should have seen when I pulled his binky right out of his mouth and stuck it in mine...that was pretty funny. But Mama caught me doing it and she made me give it back. So I had to settle for sucking on my fingers, as usual.


We are hoping that at some point there will be pictures of us hanging out in some position other than prone on the floor.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Oliver is enough to give anyone hair envy. According to Saturday Night Live, bald babies (like Benjamin) may have lower self esteem, diminished social standing, trouble with the ladies, and would benefit from a baby toupee. Clearly, Oliver has no need.
Loving the plaid pants!

Anonymous said...

Wow...no kidding about the hair! He has more hair than I did in the eighties.
kc