Tuesday, June 17, 2008

RAWR!!



You think you can scare me? Hah! I eat guys like you for breakfast! Well, for dinner, actually. And to be truly precise, I eat gals like you for dinner.

Yes, as of today I am a carnivore! Mama made me some chicken for the first time, and now I think I understand why she's always craving that fried chicken from Ezell's. First she let me suck on some pieces of chicken to see if I like the taste (yes, I do), but she wouldn't let me eat it that way because I kept breaking off choking-hazard-sized chunks. So then she pureed it and mixed it in with some sweet potatoes, thus creating a dinner of deliciousness heretofore unbeknownst to me. Finger-lickin' good!

Although to me, anything is finger-lickin' good.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

patticakes, we need to have a talk about all these cute pictures. i think they need to stop. or i might go insane, kidnap Z, and disappear into the ether. this is becoming unbearable. really. - rcp.