Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy Happy!

Happy 4th of July to you! And happy 8 month birthday to me! Here's a quick video of me hanging out in my 4th of July outfit from Gramma Hill. I'm really cute. And now I even answer when Mama says "Hi" to me. I don't say any words yet, but I either grunt (like my Grampa Walt) or yell (like my Daddy).



In other news, I've been conned. I don't know how she did it, but today Mama got me to eat a whole serving of peas all by themselves. No pears mixed in or anything! I was halfway done before I realized what was going on, but by then it was too late to fuss about it. Besides, they're actually not that bad.

I also got to eat some brown rice mixed with pears, which I REALLY liked (I'm thinking the "pear" thing has a lot to do with it). And since I'm such a big boy now, I got to eat solids at breakfast time too! So now I'm eating three solid meals a day, plus nursing 6 times a day. My days are really filling up! I'm only up for 12 hours out of every day, and with my 3 meals + 6 nursings + 3 naps, I pretty much have something scheduled for every single hour that I'm up. Who knew life could be so busy for an 8-month old?

Yesterday, I got to meet new baby girl Madeline. She's a really pretty girl! I touched her foot, but she ignored me. Only 5 days old and she's already playing hard to get. Mama told me that I always have to be a gentleman with her, or her daddy will come after me with a shotgun. Her daddy laughed, but I could tell he was serious about it too. I'd better be polite.

No comments: