Tuesday, July 22, 2008

On the move

In honor of my military family heritage, I've decided to employ a modified Army crawl as my preferred method of mobility. It's not a true Army crawl, as I am currently choosing to use only my left arm to pull myself across the floor. That means that I end up a bit to the left of wherever I'm trying to go, but I can usually correct my course or do a few rolls to get back on track if necessary. I might consider using my right arm at some point, but for now I'm doing just fine. I get where I'm going and I can use my right arm to reach for or hold onto toys as I move.

A surefire way to get me to move is to put Mama or Daddy's cellphone anywhere near me. I covet the Blackberry. Is this why it's called a "Crackberry"? All I know is that I'm addicted. I can spot it from across the room, and I will do anything I can to get to it so that I can push the buttons and try to chew on it.

No comments: