Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Daddy!

It's Easter, but it's also my Daddy's birthday! He's really really really old. But not as old as Mama. So that means he's not allowed to complain about it too much.

We've had a quiet Easter/Daddy-Birthday, mostly because the Masters is on TV and it's Daddy's favorite golf tournament. Plus, it's been pouring rain all day long. We made it out this morning for church, but since then we've been hanging out around the house.

Daddy and I both wore stripes today, and we both had Hiroki's quiche for lunch. I shared mine with Mama, and I think I'm quite good at sharing. I ate all of the inside of the quiche and I left the whole crust for Mama! I don't mind sharing at all, as long as I don't have to give up anything that I like.

Daddy's really excited about the golf tournament, so I'm going to take this opportunity to climb on things while he's distracted by the TV. Happy birthday, Daddy!

Now, how can I climb on top of the dining room table to get myself some more strawberries...?

No comments: