Saturday, April 4, 2009

Have wagon, will travel

Now that I'm a big boy of 17 months (happy 17-month birthday to me!) and it's a gorgeous sunny day out, I got to try out my new wagon! It's really cool. It's a lot bigger than the little one that I push around the house and it's a lot more comfortable to ride in. I think I could even fit Cowboy in there with me!

Mama, Cowboy and I took my wagon for a walk around the neighborhood this morning. At first I rode in the wagon, which was so much fun! I kept rocking back and forth to make Mama pull it faster. Then I got out and decided I wanted to push it. I loved pushing it and pushed it for several blocks until we finally hit an uphill. That's when I decided it was time to ride again.

Of course, I had to take a couple breaks from riding and pushing to pick up sticks, leaves and rocks. Imagine how many treasures I could fit into my new wagon!


No comments: