Friday, April 3, 2009

Wagon!

I got my new wagon today and I'm not sure who's more excited, Mama or me. Mama's been waiting for it ever since she bought it and when the FedEx man brought it today during dinner, we both couldn't wait to get it out of the box. Daddy's going to put it together tonight, but I had lots of fun climbing in and out of it and lifting the seats up and down, even though it doesn't even have the wheels on yet. It's supposed to be sunny and warm this weekend, so we'll get to test it out! I'm sure Mama will take lots of pictures.

In addition to getting my awesome wagon, we went to the playground today and I had a lot of fun playing on the swings, sliding down the slide, spinning the captain's wheel, and picking up rocks and sticks. Daddy pushes me really high on the swings, which I love. I could do that all day long. And when we got home, I inspected our garage and did a bit of sweeping on the front porch. I like it when the sun is out.


No comments: