Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Chopsticks

Usually Mama feeds me with her chopsticks, but at lunch yesterday I decided it was time for me to feed myself. Granted, I held the chopsticks backwards and Mama helped me position things, but I think I did a pretty good job! Here are some pictures of me eating the filling from my jiao-tse.


I've also recently decided that it's kind of funny to wear my sunglasses. I used to rip them off the second Mama tried to put them on me, but lately I like to walk around the house with them and clap for myself because I'm so handsome (at least, that's what Mama tells me). She says that I wear sunglasses very well, just like Daddy. I think she's right, but I still won't wear them outside.

Here's a picture of me with my cool sunglasses on, plus a bonus picture showing me with my favorite thing in the world: the dust buster vacuum cleaner. I'm not wearing any clothes because I'm waiting for Daddy to give me a bath. That's also why I'm sitting at the bottom of the stairs. Daddy is upstairs and I'm yelling "BAAAA BA!!!" up the stairs to get him to hurry.

No comments: