Sunday, May 17, 2009

Taga, you're it!

Mama found something new she wants: a Taga. It's a stroller that converts into a bike, and they even have a two-child option. Unfortunately, it's only sold in Europe, and apparently it's so cool that you have to call the stores to find out how much they cost. It's probably one of those cases where, "If you have to ask, you can't afford it." (Oh wait, Mama just found a pricetag: $2600 for the basic one-child version. Yep, we can't afford it. Unless we sell a car or something.)

Still, I have to agree with Mama. It's pretty darn cool. Maybe by the time I have kids of my own, it will be sold in the US and will be more reasonably priced.


(Photo credits: Taga)

1 comment:

Tarik Saleh said...

Its like an ET bike/stroller! I do need it! I wonder if it flies for that much? Actually, that is not that much, and we do have two many cars. Nyuk.