Sunday, May 17, 2009

Doublets

I haven't posted Friday Photos for awhile, so I'm going to make up for it with a few sets of doublets.

Set 1: Hanging out at Woodland Park, where Mama lets me run around wherever I want to go. I refuse to go further than 30 feet away from the car.


Set 2: Hanging out with Mama at Noah's Bagels and heading out the front door for a solo excursion. Mainly these pictures are to show off my striped BabyLegs.


Set 3: Playing at the Wallingford Playground. I watched the older boys play with the dirt digger for awhile, and then I got busy playing with sticks and rocks. I am oblivious to that really cool-looking play structure behind me.


Set 4: Back at Woodland Park. Still within sight of the car. I could spend all day investigating this log.


Set 5: After church today. Daddy copied my outfit because I look so handsome. Mama is growing a nice little belly shelf for me to sit on when she holds me.


Set 6: At the U District street fair. I got a new sunhat with cool jungle animals on it, but Mama realized that she needs to exchange it for a bigger one. I can barely keep my pants up (I need suspenders), but apparently I have the noggin of a 4-year old. The second picture shows Mama and Daddy enjoying some roasted corn. I didn't get any.


Set 7: Cruising around the neighborhood. We put the canopy up on my wagon since it's so sunny out, and I have to say, I'm riding in style. I can relax, put my feet up, and enjoy some ice water in the shade while Daddy pulls me wherever I want to go. It's a pretty good life.

No comments: