Monday, April 21, 2008

Lots of catching up to do

I'm pretty behind on the blog so I have a lot of catching up to do. It's been pretty busy in my world lately!
  • Amah and Opa came for a visit, followed closely by Gramma and Papa Hill
  • It was my Daddy's birthday (yet another party I didn't get to attend -- Mama and Daddy went to see some guy named "Big Head Todd")
  • My Grandpa Walt started his long visit to Club "Med" on Monday, and Mama has been telling me about what he's doing so that we can send him lots of good thoughts and love
  • I squealed at my Uncle Jim over the phone while he was in Paris, which I thought was pretty cool (I squealed with my best French accent)
  • I got to see Oliver's new house and listen to him make sounds like a seal
  • I went for a walk around the lake with Jammy and his mom
  • Jammy and I had a baby fashion show and I got to borrow some of his surf clothes to wear during my first vacation next week
  • I decided to join in while everyone else was singing at church
  • I went on a super long walk in my new stroller with Mama and Daddy, most of which I slept through
  • Tatum came over for a visit with her dad, but she didn't feel like talking to me
Now I'm sick with a cold, so Mama stayed home with me today to help me get better. My nose is all clogged up, so it's hard for me to nurse. And I spend a lot of time wailing and looking very pitiful because I'm not comfortable. I spit up a lot and Mama is worried that I'm also teething, because I chew on my fingers and cry. All I know is that I feel miserable.

Luckily, we're going on vacation next week. Hopefully I'll be feeling better by then! Because if I'm not, that plane ride is not going to be fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Geez, you are busy... I don't know how you have time to keep up with your blog. I have my hands full with keeping my socks on and my plan to systematically chew on every thing in the house.