Tuesday, April 1, 2008

So yester...hey, what was that??

Lately I've been rather distractible, especially when I'm nursing. If I hear even the tiniest peep of a sound or see something out of the corner of my eye, I crane my head around to see what's going on. And sometimes I don't let go first (that's when mama squeals).

Mama used to read a book while I nurse, but she can't do that anymore because I want to see what she's reading whenever she turns a page. She also can't uncross her leg, shift her weight, or make any other movement. She tries to keep me focused by putting the Hooter Hider over me, but that doesn't always work. Sometimes I poke my head up through the neck of the Hooter Hider to check things out (see picture below). Mama acts like she's annoyed, but she always laughs so I know she thinks I'm pretty clever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My new trick is to grab on to the hooter hider with my hand, and try to pull it off while I am still nursing. That way I don't have to stop eating to look around. You might want to try that one next time.