Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Scritch scratch

One of my favorite things to do lately is to scritch-scratch all of the different textures around me. I especially like to do it when I'm nursing, unless I'm busy exploring Mama's face or grabbing her hair. I wanted to post a video of some of my best nursing scritch-scratching, but Mama said that would make this blog NSFW (although I have to admit that I kind of like the irony of labeling a 5-month old's blog an "adult" site). Instead, I'll post a video of myself lounging on a chair while I scritch-scratch with one hand and wave the other one around spasmodically. Oh yes, I talk and blow bubbles too. I'm multi-talented like that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

from a developmental psychologist's standpoint, Z has some pretty crazy fine motor skills going on. you may have a future baseball player going on there :p... or knitter. take your pick! -rcp