Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Lists

(I'm copying Jammy's idea)

As of August 2008, here are some Things I Like:
  • Belly-crawling everywhere, very quickly
  • Pulling myself up on anything I can reach
  • Finger-walking
  • Bringing a toy with me whenever I belly-crawl around the house
  • Collecting as much Cowboy fur on my clothes as possible
  • Pulling on Cowboy's paws and ears
  • Sticking my fingers in Cowboy's mouth
  • Putting everything in my mouth
  • Shoes (Mama & Daddy's -- specifically, chewing on them)
  • Electrical cords
  • Phones & remote controls
  • Taking books off shelves
  • Ripping pages out of books
  • Banging things together
  • Pushing over towers of blocks that Mama builds
  • Eating with my fingers
  • Hamstering my food (filling up my cheeks)
  • Smearing my food all over my face
  • Throwing food on the floor for Cowboy to eat
  • Flipping over or chewing on my place mat
  • Chewing on my bib
  • Chewing on my bath toys
  • Naps
  • Screeching loudly for fun
  • Making Mama say "Ow!" by pulling her hair or face, or trying to chew on her finger with my new teeth
And of course, some Things I Don't Like:
  • Having anything taken away from me (HATE this)
  • Being left alone for too long
  • Being held for too long (I want to see you, not touch you)
  • Being contained in one place (pack-n-play, rocker, activity center, Mama or Daddy's lap during a plane ride)
  • Getting dressed after my bath
  • Not being allowed to belly-crawl wherever I want to go
  • Being late for or missing a nap
  • People being too loud or making sudden movements around me, especially when I'm tired

No comments: