Thursday, August 14, 2008

Welcome to the Dahl-house

Today, Oliver and I went to Dahl playground to hang out. We (OK, I) did a relatively poor job of sharing toys while on the blanket in the grass, and then we had a great time playing in the wading pool. The water was cold at first, so I curled my toes up and tried to avoid getting my feet wet. But then Mama finger-walked me around the pool and I was so distracted by how much fun I was having that I didn't even notice the cold water. After we walked around a bit to say hello to the other kids, I sat down next to Oliver so we could splash. He's much better at splashing than I am. I pat the surface of the water, but he makes big huge splashes and gets water everywhere! I'm going to have to practice that in the bathtub at home. Here are two pictures of our excursion, and Mama's posted the rest (plus a video) to flickr.



Pictures: OZ-fest at Dahl

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Benjamin and I were at Dahl yesterday too!
Althuogh apparently a little later in the evening than you - based on the amount of sun on the wading pool.