Monday, March 30, 2009

Weekend warrior

I had a pretty mellow weekend except for one little event, which I will post about separately. I hung out at home, I went to church daycare and ate all of their crackers, and spent Sunday afternoon with Daddy while Mama did this weird thing called a pedicure (which she seems to like but seems painful to me because when she came home, her toenails were all red).

I'm trying to be a good boy, but it's sometimes hard to remember what I'm not supposed to do. But now, once Mama says "no no" to remind me, I look at her, stop what I'm doing, and walk away clapping for myself. Because I deserve applause for being so well-behaved. Mama agrees and she claps for me too.

Even though I'm generally a good boy, I'm have more and more tantrums. Mama usually just lets me scream and waits for me to be done, which isn't nearly as fun as it would be if she'd get all excited too. So my tantrums are usually pretty short, especially when I stomp my feet and Mama thinks that it's time to dance and she stomps her feet too.

You can see from the pictures that I'm getting more and more handsome, although the first one shows me right after waking up in the morning. I'm a little slow in the mornings, and I get some serious bed-head. But once I have my morning milk and get some breakfast in me, I'm ready to roll! Oh, and that last picture? That's the last time I wear those pajamas. Not only are they ridiculously short, but there's nothing flattering about a skin-tight thermal one piece, even if it has footballs on it.

No comments: