Monday, May 12, 2008

Cowboy Jr

Since starting solids last week, things have been a little...uhh..."stopped up" for me, if you know what I mean. Mama was starting to worry after two days went by with nary a sign of my previously explosive personality.

Finally, this morning, things started moving along nicely. But now there's a new twist. Welcome to the Stinky Diaper Club! For those of you unfamiliar with the nuances of baby poop, there is a big difference when you move from mama's milk to solid foods. Now Mama won't be able to say things like, "Oh, I'll just wait until I get him home to change him" anymore.

Who knew there'd be so many exciting milestones in my life? I'll make sure Mama puts this in my baby book. Right after "ate first solids" and before "sat up unsupported", we'll add "stank up the house". I'm wearing my Lil Cowboy outfit in honor of this momentous occasion because my role model is Cowboy, the master of stinking up the house.

No comments: