Friday, May 30, 2008

Home sweet home

Today was my last day of daycare. It was kind of bittersweet, because I had fun there and I like to hang out with my new friends. But I couldn't nap and I wasn't eating well, which was leading to my Hollywood-style thinnification. So Mama and Daddy decided (with the Dude's support) to take me out of daycare so that Mama can make sure I get back into my routine.

So now it's going to be Mama and me, like it was in the old days. I often reminisced about those days with my daycare buddies, and I'm looking forward to going back to that lifestyle. It will be different now because I'm less obliging than I was when I was little, but I think it's going to be a good time. Even though I'll have to listen to Mama singing cheesy 80s pop songs or musicals all day long.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its very exciting for you, but I'm kinda jealous of your mom getting to stay home... You'll have to keep us posted on how it goes. I'm sure you guys will be having all kinds of fun singing Wham and Tears for Fears tunes all day long.

Anonymous said...

Wake me up before you go-go
Cause I'm not plannin' on going solo
Wake me up before you go-go
Take me dancin' toniiiiiiiiight...