Monday, May 26, 2008

What's on the menu?

So I've been eating solids for over three weeks now, and it's going pretty well. I'm discovering what I like and what agrees with me (they're not necessarily the same thing). Here's the summary so far:

FoodLike?Agreeable?My Thoughts
Rice cerealYesNoGives me the runs and super stinky fang-pi

PeasNO!YesYucky yucky yucky!

CarrotsYesYesGimme more!

BananasYesNoStops me up and makes my acid reflux flare up

PearsYesYesLow acidity and helps keep things running smoothly

Right now I'm eating carrots and pears for dinner, and in a couple days Mama is going to give me avocados! After that (following the four-day rule, of course) I get sweet potato, and then maybe green beans. I suspect Mama is going to try to sneak some peas back on the menu, so I'll keep my eye out for them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Benjamin is going to try his first peas tonight.... Wish us luck!