Sunday, May 25, 2008

Cruisin'

Now that the weather is getting nicer, Mama and I have been cruising around a lot more with the BOB. Mama used to always carry me in one of my carriers (the Babyhawk, Ergo, or sling), but walking around belly-to-belly can get awfully warm in 80 degree weather! So now I have my own wheels.

This picture was taken last weekend when we went to visit my fairy godmother Margaret in her new house. We walked around the neighborhood and had a little picnic in a nearby park. It's a super nice area, and I'm looking forward to hanging out there a lot more this summer! And since it's not on the Eastside, Mama might not get lost every time she goes for a visit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you available next weekend to take the matching bobs out for a loop around the lake? I am at home alone while Loren climbs Mt. Baker.

Anonymous said...

A bob-a-thon! Should we bring along our matching dogs as well? :)