Saturday, May 3, 2008

I'm lagging a bit

The jet lag has wreaked havoc on my sleeping. That 3-hour time difference is a lot harder to handle coming this way than it was going the other way!

When I got to Maui, Mama and Daddy kept me up until 7 PM Maui time, which was 10 PM Seattle time. By the time they let me go to bed, I was so exhausted I fell asleep right away. Tonight, however, Mama tried to put me to bed at 7 PM Seattle time...which is only 4 PM Maui time! Of course, I wanted nothing to do with it.

After screaming at the top of my lungs for nearly two hours, I decided to give in and go to sleep. Daddy's out of town and Mama's sick (you should hear her croak and hack and wheeze -- it kind of scares me), so I figured I'd give her a break. After all, she did take me to meet Santa today.

No comments: