Wednesday, May 7, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like...

...Christmas?

Why yes, it is! Last weekend, Mama took me to meet Santa Claus! She told me that Santa usually only comes in December, but I was too small last December to go visit him. But since I'm such a sweet boy, Santa couldn't wait to meet me. So he came early!

It was really fun to hang out with Santa and show him some of my favorite outfits. I tried to give him my Christmas list but he said I'd have to wait until next Christmas for that. But he let me pull on his beard, which was even better! I wish Mama had a beard.

Santa and I must have been pretty handsome, because some really nice photographers found us and took pictures. It was kind of like how Mama constantly takes pictures of me, but they were much less pushy. You can see some of their pictures on their blog, The Fish Dish.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, pretty cool about the real food. I have been wanting to try it for awhile, but as much as I stare and mom and dad's food while they eat, they still won't share. Mom says I have to wait until my 6 month appointment next week (although she didn't mention any shots..hmm.) and then we will have a rice cereal party.