Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mama's Day!

I had the best Mother's Day! During brunch, I gave Mama a really nice book called "I Love You More". She liked it so much that she read it to me right there in the restaurant! Then I played all day with Mama and Daddy (except when Mama went to get something called a "mani/pedi" with my fairy godmother Margaret...sounds suspicious, if you ask me). Best of all, I got to take my first ride in the swings at the playground! Those swings are COOL.

I've also discovered my new favorite diversion: Cowboy. I never really paid much attention to him before, and I had no idea what I've been missing! He's hilarious! I watch him all the time now, and he makes me laugh and laugh. That wagging tail, those big ears, those funny "whuffing" noises he makes when he's excited or impatient -- he's a regular comedian! Except when he tries to lick my face. Then he's not quite so funny.

Anyway, check me out in the swing! I'm rockin' the striped hat too -- pretty sweet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Get used to it kid. There will be many times in your life when your mama and I go get "mani/pedis".