Wednesday, March 12, 2008

A favor, please

Someone please get my mama some new music. Anything released after 1991 would be great. You see, she likes to sing to me but she can only seem to remember the words to cheesy songs. I don't mind when she sings tunes from musicals, but today was over the top when she started with the soft rock ballads. I made it through Every Rose Has Its Thorn, More Than Words, Somebody, and Open Arms, but when she started with Right Here Waiting for You, I had to protest. That's just too much.

By the way, when I get bigger and can drive, I'm going to go see Avenue Q so that I can figure out what words mama bleeps out when she sings to me. Yes, she provides her own censoring.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well she must know the rehab song... Its been stuck in my head since Baby Whine-Pouts! Sheesh... I'm sure Benjamin would sympathize with you though, lately all I have been able to think of to sing is Christmas songs.