Friday, March 14, 2008

Interesting facts about me

  • Turns out that I have perfect sky-diving form. When daddy flies me around the room, I keep my arms and legs nicely extended. My mama says she's envious of my ab strength.
  • I'm ticklish. Especially around my neck.
  • My long legs turn every outfit I have into "manpris" (capris for men). I'd be terribly trendy if we lived in Europe.
  • I'm able to make one sock magically disappear when mama tucks me into the car seat. I also turn into a space heater when I'm in the car seat, so I end up sweating through the back of my clothes.
  • I can now reach for and grab the toy monkey that hangs off of my rocker. I can also grab mama's hair and twist it around my fists so that she can't get away.
  • I've developed a two-bib-a-day habit.
  • I'm a flirt.

No comments: