Monday, March 3, 2008

A little behind schedule

Gosh, I haven't posted much lately! It's been super busy around here. Plus, in the last week I've decided that I don't want to nap during the day anymore. This severely impacts my blogging efforts, because I do my best blogging during my naps. I'll try to catch you up.

Two weeks ago, Gramma Hill came for a visit. I spent lots of time fussing so that she would walk with me and rock me. We also hung out while mama and daddy went out. They took a bike ride, went out for pho, and even went downtown for a "date night"...all without me!! Can you believe it? I couldn't either.

Gramma Hill brought me some great new outfits too. I wanted to wear them all, so I blew out my diaper in one outfit so mama had to put another outfit on me. I was planning to spit up on the second one so that mama would put the third one on me, but I must have gotten distracted.

Gramma Hill, mama and I went to the zoo together! It sounds really cool in theory; in practice, however, I slept through the whole thing. Next time I'll try to stay awake at least long enough to see the monkeys. Mama calls me her little monkey, so I want to see exactly what she's talking about. (For the same reason, I want to see a "peanut" and a "Drooly McStinkyPants".)

The next week, I went for a walk to Gasworks Park with my fairy godmother Margaret (mama came too). Mama and I also went to yoga (where I fussed until the yoga teacher picked me up and bounced with me) and we wandered around Ballard with Oliver and his mom Holly.

Oliver's a lot more mellow than I am. He's pretty happy to just look around and observe things, whereas I keep busy with my kicking and fussing. Actually, when I think about it, my friend Benjamin is mellow like that too. And so is Lilah. And Thomas. Hmmmm. I'm sensing a trend here. I must be a very calming influence.

Well I have more to catch up on (my Auntie Trisha came for a visit!) but I need to start screaming in terror at the top of my lungs right now so that I can scare mama and daddy, who think I'm fast asleep.

Pictures: February 10, 2008 and February 17, 2008

No comments: