Sunday, March 23, 2008

Roll like an Easter egg

To celebrate Easter today, I "sorta" rolled over from my back to front. I don't know if it really counts because I used some help, but mama and daddy think it's pretty neat. I was on my play mat staring at that really handsome guy in the round thing mama calls the "mirror". I decided I wanted to hang out with said good-looking guy, so I grabbed the side of the mirror and pulled myself over. Who knew I'd end up putting myself into tummy time?? I quickly rolled back over, because I was not the least bit interested in tummy time.



In other news, today mama was acting kind of strange (moreso than usual). I think something is going on, but I'm not sure what it is. I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, so tricky. I still get stuck on my side when I try that.