Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Cheesy poodles with knees

That's what I had for lunch today. Can you figure it out? And if you can figure it out, then can you guess how I ate it?

...

Still having trouble? Here's a hint.

...

Got it now?

...


OK, here are the answers: It's a spoonerism (I had cheesy noodles with peas). And I ate it with, you guessed it, a spoon! All by myself! Well, I stuck my fingers in the bowl for a few bites. Mama's been giving me a spoon to let me practice eating, but I've always just banged it on the table. Today she put it in my right hand, because she'd been putting it in my left hand before (when I eat with my fingers, I use my left hand). With my spoon in my right hand, I scooped out some noodles and stuck them right into my mouth. I had a little trouble getting things onto the spoon (Mama helped) and twisting the spoon in my mouth so that I could get everything off, but I did a really good job getting the food from the bowl to my mouth every time. Yay me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, way to go Zachary! Impressive use of the spoon! Will you come over and teach Benjamin?