Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Take one away and you're left with one...

I might be deciding that it's time to go to one nap per day. I've been inconsistent with my naps lately -- sometimes taking two per day without a fuss, sometimes spending an entire nap time playing in my crib and talking to Mama through the monitor. Mama's also noticed that I get really yawn-y around noon, even though I often don't wake up from my morning nap until 11. So today, after she listened to me talk and play in my crib during my normal morning nap, she fed me lunch at 11:30 and put me down at noon. I slept until 2 PM and feel pretty good (even though I had a fever again last night from that stupid MMR shot). I might like this schedule better -- it gives me more time to play! But I'll probably need to go to bed even earlier at night for a little while, because I don't usually last longer than 4 hours of awake time.

No comments: